AUCTION COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT
The primary objective of the Creamer Heimes Janssen Auctioneers & Appraisers LLC, is to provide the finest Auction Style Marketing service in the Tri-State area of Nebraska, Iowa & South Dakota. In order to achieve this goal the Auction Company has adopted several key policies, which include:
- Offering complete and professional management of all Auctions.
- Representation of all clients in an honest & ethical manner.
- Collecting and settling all accounts as quickly as possible. Most auctions are settled within 2 to 3 business days of the sale.
- Applying the “state-of-the-art’ marketing and advertising programs to promote the Auction. Including several types of newspaper print; radio advertising and an extensive direct mail campaign, and Internet Web Site advertising.
- Adapting all of the Auction Company’s experience and collective resources to provide the client the greatest outcome for the sale of their property.
- Making the Auction a positive experience for both “‘Buyer” & “Seller”.
AUCTION COMPANY SERVICES
Creamer Heimes Janssen Auctioneers sets the standards in the region around Northeast Nebraska. The Auction Company specializes in several types of events & services. Although most auctions are similar in make-up, there are some very large differences, — this Auction Company is prepared to meet those differences.
Several Events & types of Auctions have become a tradition with Creamer Heimes Janssen Auctioneers. They include:
- Farm Equipment Consignment Auctions.
- Monthly Antique Consignment Auctions.
- Estate Auctions
- Farm Retirement & Liquidation Auctions
- Business Liquidation Auctions.
- Specialty Auctions (Coin Auctions, Toy Auctions, Apiary Auctions, etc.)
- Charitable Auctions for several different organizations including: Catholic Schools Gala Auction, Pheasants Forever, Ducks Unlimited, Future Farmers of America & Numerous community Benefit Auctions.
The Creamer Heimes Janssen Auction Company provides services that ensure a positive Auction experiences, they include:
- Complete Auction Services.
- Personal Property Appraisal & Consulting Services.
- Total Clerking and Accounting Service.
- Ability & Experience to conduct Farm, Household, Antique, Business Liquidation, Consignment, & Specialized Auctions.
- “Turn-Key” Auction Service Available. This would include everything like sorting, Recording, sale promotion, moving, setting up, auctioning, clerking, & settlement. This service has been very popular for clients who have no one who can assist in auction preparation, and for families settling estates, from a distance.
- Shipping & storage arrangements are available for buyers for some types of Auctions.
- Complete line of Auction equipment is used for each auction, Crea
- mer Heimes Janssen Auctioneers offer two Auction Toppers for on-site Auctions. Auction Toppers create a professional atmosphere. Complete sound systems are used for on-site auctions and remote auction. The Auction Company offers a mobile clerking office to provide buyers with a central location to make settlement day of auction.